The Killington Cup is a little more than a week away. In case you were wondering, Killington already looks like a Winter Wonderland with more snow on the way, some estimate a foot tomorrow — and snow on Saturday and Sunday of next week during the World Cup race.
Looks like the making for a great event.
If you get too cold or too wet while you’re here, you can always come and warm up with a great massage at the our zen-like Spa, soak in our hot tub, or store up on internal heat in our steam room or our sauna. We’ll take especially good care of you. If fact, if you mention this blog post we’ll give you a 15% discount on top of the inherent benefits we offer — how is that for a treat? And if you’re an athlete who needs to relax those muscles, we’ll give you a 40% discount — but we may ask you for a few autographs in the process…which we’re sure you would not mind giving your fans.
Here is some information worth knowing about activities surrounding the Killington Cup next week:
- For spectator information (where to park, what not to bring, etc.) visit the official Killington Cup spectator page
- If you get too cold or did not get a ticket, you can still watch the FIS Ski World Cup on TV on these times and channels
- For the full calendar of events and entertainment at the Audi FIS Ski World Cup even in Killington, you can check the Killington website
- For more information about Mikaela Shiffrin, our local VT Burke Academy graduate who won the women’s world cup twice, see her profile
Here are some places in the area you may want to visit while you are here:
- Plymouth — the birthplace of President Calvin Coolidge
- Woodstock — a quaint Vermont town, home to the Billings Farm and the March – Billings – Rockefeller National Historic Place
- Rutland — the second largest city in Vermont, home to beautiful murals, great restaurants and coffee shops, and a variety of cultural venues
Let us know if we’re missing anything. We hope to see you for Thanksgiving at the Killington World Cup!